Monday, January 26, 2015

Rapping with the White House



 "Thank you for contacting the White House Comments Line, what is your comment?"
"Yeah, tell the President we want weed legal!"
"Where do you live sir?"
"Colorado."
"Sir, marijuana, or as the President prefers to call it, 'Choom in the Oval Room' IS legal in Colorado."
"Far out man!"
LINE DISCONNECTS
"Thank you for calling the White House Comments Line, what is your comment?"
"I want el Presidento to legalize weed!"
"Mr Chong, we just spoke."
"Oh wow, sorry your ladyship!"
LINE DISCONNECTS
"Thank you for contacting the White House Comments Line, what is your comment?"
"I just can't take it anymore(weeping sounds) they're coming at me from all sides! Tell them to stop with the constant attacks and innuendo, please! If it were not for the soothing, premium blend in Camel Lights, I'd never make it through the day! It's so horrible…(Wailing uncontrollably)
"Mr. Speaker, you need to call the House Republican Caucus with this issue."
"It's my party, I'll cry if I want to!"
LINE DISCONNECTS
"Thank you for contacting the White House Comments Line, what is your comment?"
"Yeah man, I want two large supremes with everything, a thirty two piece hot wings and three orders of cinnamon pastries."
"Mr. Chong, this is the White House Comments Line again."
LINE DISCONNECTS
"Thank you for contacting the White House Comments Line, what is your comment?"
"I know this is a great administration! I've seen it, I've experienced it, I'm telling you I have literally tasted its greatness. Ever since my grandfather, father, mother and a number of distant relatives dug coal 23 hours a day so I could attend law school…"
"Mr. Vice President, is that you again?"
LINE DISCONNECTS
"Thank you for contacting the White House Comments Line, what is your comment?"
(Screeching) "This is the worst administration since Nero! Misguided, no guts…
"Mrs. Clinton?"

No comments:

Post a Comment